- 10 ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!! May 27th! That's right, this year we're turning 10! We will be celebrating at the brewery from 12-5 PM and will have beer and general merriment. For the event we will have two tasting areas, one in the Tap Room and one in the brewery, in total we are hoping to have at least 10 beers on tap. We also have really cool 0.5L anniversary steins that we have a limited number of, these are first come first serve. The steins are $25 and include your first beer. All are welcome, please join us! The Bearded Buddies Food Truck will be on site serving locally sourced burgers and appetizers for purchase. It should be a lot of fun, we hope to see you there.
- SNACKDOWN! June 18th 12-4pm 10 of Portland's best chefs are paired with 10 Oregon breweries create the best possible snack/beer pairing. Last year we teamed up with Lardo and they paired Das Bier with a lobster roll, it was delicious! This year we are paired with Old Salt Marketplace. You can see the other chef/brewer teams and buy tickets here.
- Tap Takeover at Suttle Lake Lodge! June 21st Come join head brewer, Lisa, at Suttle Lake Lodge in the beautiful Deschutes wilderness. More details on this to come, but there will be at least three Heater Allen beers on tap and some tasty BBQ in a gorgeous setting.
- Pils and Love. July 15, Portland, ME. We will be shipping beer all the way to the east coast for a special event this summer put on by Oxbow Brewing Company that celebrates Pilsners. Find out more about the event and buy tickets here.
- No current tastings scheduled