Occasionally we only brew a beer once or we discontinue a beer. This space is a list of past beers we have brewed and, starting summer 2016, we will add descriptions of any new one-off beers we brew. Beers that are still available will be in BOLD.
- SASSY BOCK: This beer is a collaboration with Tree House Brewing from Monson, MA. Tree House is known for their "juicy" IPAs, so we decided to combine our strength with theirs and make a dry-hopped bock, Heater Allen's first ever dry-hopped beer! Sassy Bock has a juicy citrus and tropical aroma that is balanced by the rich malt palate. Kegs are being sold around the Portland area and we have 22oz growlers available for purchase at the brewery for $6/btl.
- EICHENBOCK: An oak aged Doppelbock, this beer was a collaboration with de Garde Brewing in Tillamook. Bottles are available only at the brewery $8/btl.
- STERK EN DONKER: This was Strong and Dark Belgian-style ale and was the first Belgian beer we did for the 2015 Cheers to Belgian Beers, we still have a small amount available in bottle at the brewery $7/btl.
- Roggenbier--will come on tap soon in the Heater Allen Taproom
- Rye Vienna
- Rauch Dunkel (may brew again)
- Smoky Bobtoberfest